- Overview of the principles of PYD
- Centers and institutions (i.e., academic centers, policy institutes, clearinghouses) focusing on PYD research and linking stakeholders to resources
- Free manuals and guides for PYD practitioners and educators
- Publications focusing on or including work on PYD
- Federal policies promoting PYD in communities and schools
- Specific strategies for implementing effective PYD programs
- Effectiveness of PYD programming in fostering PYD, such as physical, emotional, and moral development
- Challenges in advancing PYD and addressing challenges in future work
- This bibliography can serve as a resource to educators developing syllabi for courses focused on positive youth development.
- The annotated bibliography is a useful resource to students who are new to PYD.
For More Information
To learn more about Dr. Anyon’s work with PYD, check out her CV.
Anyon, Y., & Jenson, J. (in press). Positive youth development. In E. Mullin (Ed.). Oxford Bibliographies in Social Work. New York: Oxford University Press. Available online: http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/obo/page/social-work